About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Comments for kids week 10 -

This week the students wrote a fiction story. Here is Kristen's.


The Perfect Family
By Kirsten M.

It was 10:30. The lights just went out. We rush back to "the house" which is really just an old tool shed with broken windows, and half a door. The rest of the door is made of old sheets. We slip in and trip over blocks of wood, and I hear Arien squeal at the puncture of the wood. Kira and Karly are breathing in my ears. One on each side. Their hair is whipping in my face. So is my long, red, auburn hair. Ian is right on my tail helping Arien up. Ryan is silent, as usual, in the back of the crowd. Everything goes quiet. We're safe...for now.




Comments for Kids week 9 -

I read a blog from Waylon and it was about the NBA. It could not have came at a better time with March Madness going on. My husband and I are big basketball fans so I had a particular intrest in this one. Great post Waylon!

Comments for kids week 10 -

Macy got braces! Brace face, metal mouth as she called it! She talked about her experience at the orthodontist and described how she was a little scared at first but she knew it would be well worth it. I have also worn braces before so I reassured her it would be worth the wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment