About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Sunday, March 21, 2010


Assignment for March 7, 2010
ALEX website -

I have used this website many times before this class. It is a very helpful website foe future teachers or teachers. It seems pretty easy to navigate in also. You can review lesson plans, podcast, ideas or basically find out almost any inoformation you need to regarding studetns and teachers.

You can search for nearly anything concerning teaching or learning. The website also gives you links to other helping sites to further your learning. It is a very resourceful tool and I am sure I will be using much much more of it.

ACCESS -

Short for Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators and Students Statewide. This website is for Alabama public high school students. It was built to provide equal learning opportunities for everyone. It allows students to complete online courses during semesters similar to those in college. They aim to improve students' achievements through this method of distance learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment