About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Skype


I LOVE to Skype. This is probably one of the best features ever for me and my family. My mother and sister live in Houston and I also have family in Baton Rouge, therefore, we make the best of it with Skype. We often use Skype to allow my daughter and my sisters kids to see each other and chat back and forth. To show the opposite person things if need be. I actually spend a lot of time on Skype. My daughter especially loves it because she can communicate with her Gigi and she is learning a lot about it. My Aunt is a teacher and we Skype a lot to talk about school stuff. I can probably say this is one of my favorite recently learned technology features. Best of all, it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment