About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 25th Blog assignment -

I am so impressed with this 7th graders PLE. And so jealous! This kid is not only extremely smart but extremely organized as well. This seems un-heard of for a middle school student, heck for any student with a busy schedule. Apparently this is what keeps her so organized, because it's all there together.

The two questions to ask yourself? What's your sentence? Did I do better today than I did yesterday? This really got me to thinking because I am not really sure what my sentence is. I know that I always try to strive to do better every day, so I am at ease with that question but I'm a little rattled about my sentence. This may take some time. I am very glad it was brought to my attention.

My sentence after MUCH thought and revision: I will always try to be the best person I am capable of being, accept the things I cannot change and view what I do have and not what I do not have. Live, love and prosper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment