About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Interview with Ingrid Welborn

I had an interview with another student from our class, Ingrid Welborn. We discussed different and new ways to incorporate technology in the classroom for elementary all the way through to high school, even college. A few ways can even be used outside of the classrooms. She mentioned the use of Google Earth to look up latitudes and longitudes in Geography and itunes in order to record podcast for assignments. We also talked about the timeline toast and its many uses, in and out of the classroom for a wide variety of age groups. We discussed Vocaroo and how I have been emailing reminders to myself as part of my PLN. I really enjoyed Vocaroo as well as my 4 year old daughter. A wide variety of many new ideas including blogging to incorporate in the classrooms to keep the students as well as the teachers up to date with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment