About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My take on Comments for Kids:
I think the kids are really enjoying feedback on their blog posts. Especially from people all over the world. I am sure it makes them eager to learn more about technology and want to blog even more. I'm very impressed that we are learning how to blog in college and there are elementary students already blogging all over the world. Wow! Goes to show you how far we have come and how far behind I may be. oops! :) I am learning everyday and it is actually very neat. I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment