About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 7th assignment:
Langwitches Blog- Good point about "It's Not About the Tools, It's About the Skills". Sometimes people do not realize how important technology is in teaching. I'm not crazy about podcasts, but they can be useful and very instructing. Creating a podcast can give a child the experience to collaborate, write as well as speak and practice presentation skills. Just the use of the technology skills in general. For education, they are a great learning tool. To watch and create. I am thankful that our schools are able to provide the resources in order for our students to have the opportunity to better their education experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment