About Me

My photo
I am a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am also a wife and a mother to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am 2 and I live in bay Minette, Alabama. I look forward to being a teacher and I am very ready to graduate.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not good-bye but see ya later!

EDM 310 has come to it's end! Boy am I glad!!!! I bit off a little more than I could chew this semester and I am very glad this is the final week! I am very thankful for the opportunity to continue learning and further my education, however for this semester, I'm glad this is it! :) So Good Luck to you Mr. Tashbin, I hope your future classes are as wonderful as class D was! :) To my class and classmates of the other classes Good luck to you all in your future endeavors. Good-bye to you also, Dr. Strange.

1 comment:

  1. Girl you crazy, I'm glad it's over too! I couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete